(Always looking to add to our team)
Are you looking for a challenging, dynamic, rewarding and fun new career path? Do you enjoy problem-solving, learning new skills and the prospect of being a part of an emerging area of physical therapy practice? You might be just who we are looking for!
The Canine Fitness Centre is looking for a part-time therapist with a degree in physical therapy who loves dogs and has taken additional training in Canine Rehabilitation (or is willing to work towards this certification) to join our team. We are looking for someone with strong manual therapy skills, good problem solving talents, brilliant communication abilities, above-average deductive reasoning capabilities, flexibility (literally and figuratively), and experience owning or working with dogs. If you are a licensed physical therapist and this job opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume. We’d be happy to meet with you and discuss this opportunity further.
(Position open - Part Time 0.4)
Love dogs? Enjoy learning new skills? Looking for exciting employment opportunity in cutting edge field of canine rehabilitation?
The Canine Fitness Centre Ltd. is seeking an enthusiastic, responsible, committed candidate to work part-time (must work some Saturdays). Must possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and work well independently as well as in a team setting. Primary responsibilities include:
- Participate in the care of canine rehabilitation patients and monitor their progress
- Provide aquatic therapy independently (training provided)
- Assist staff in providing physical therapies
- Maintain facility and surrounding grounds
- Reception duties: respond to calls, send appropriate forms/information to and from clients and/or referring veterinarians
- Ensure working operating protocols and procedures are followed, maintain and operate equipment as required
- Maintain necessary records and accurate patient files and logs.
Preference will be given to candidates with the equivalent of one or more years of experience with small animals (dogs and cats). Remuneration includes competitive pay scale, vacation allowance, and on-site training.
Please submit resumes to:
- The Canine Fitness Centre Ltd.
- Email email@example.com or fax # (403) 204-0609.