(Always looking to add to our team)
Are you looking for a challenging, dynamic, rewarding and fun new career path? Do you enjoy problem-solving, learning new skills and the prospect of being a part of an emerging area of physical therapy practice? You might be just who we are looking for!
The Canine Fitness Centre is looking for a part-time therapist with a degree in physical therapy who loves dogs and has taken additional training in Canine Rehabilitation (or is willing to work towards this certification) to join our team. We are looking for someone with strong manual therapy skills, good problem solving talents, brilliant communication abilities, above-average deductive reasoning capabilities, flexibility (literally and figuratively), and experience owning or working with dogs. If you are a licensed physical therapist and this job opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send us your resume. We’d be happy to meet with you and discuss this opportunity further.
(Part-Time Position Available - 8 - 16 hrs / week)
Love dogs? Enjoy learning new skills? Looking for exciting employment opportunity in cutting edge field of canine rehabilitation?
The Canine Fitness Centre Ltd. is seeking an enthusiastic, responsible, committed candidate to work part-time (must work some Saturdays). Must possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and work well independently as well as in a team setting. Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide aquatic therapy (underwater treadmill and pool) independently (training provided)
- Maintain necessary records and accurate patient files and logs
- Assist staff in providing physical therapies (by direction of the physical therapists on staff)
- Maintain facility and surrounding grounds
- Reception duties: respond to calls, send appropriate forms/information to and from clients and/or referring veterinarians
- Ensure working operating protocols and procedures are followed, maintain and operate equipment as required
- Cultivate a climate of outstanding customer service, trust, empathy, and compassion for patients and their owenrs.
Preference will be given to candidates with the equivalent of one or more years of experience with small animals (dogs and cats). Remuneration includes competitive pay scale, vacation allowance, and on-site training.
First of its kind canine rehabilitation and fitness centre in Calgary is seeking a part time or full time receptionist. Candidate must be enthusiastic, professional, motivated, possess excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills, and work well independently as well as in a team setting. Primary responsibilities:
- Reception duties: respond to client calls, send appropriate forms/information to and from referring veterinarians or clients, book and confirm appointments, perform administrative duties, etc.
- Computerized scheduling and billing
- Contribute to maintaining a positive and jovial work environment
- Documenting client and/or veterinarian communications
- Assist in maintaining the overall appearance of the facility and surrounding grounds
You will be a good fit for the position if you can learn clients’ names and those of their pets, if you have a cheerful phone personality, if you are able to show genuine enthusiasm for greeting clients and their dogs, if you have a true desire to be helpful, if you are able to show empathy, compassion, and/or happiness for clients, and if you want to be a respected and integral part of a dynamic team!
Preference will be given to candidates with the equivalent of one or more years of similar experience. Remuneration includes competitive pay scale, vacation allowance, and onsite training.
Please submit cover letter & resumes to:
- The Canine Fitness Centre Ltd.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax # (403) 204-0609.